I seriously never win anything lol I have terrible luck but here’s a pic I painted[image: i.postimg.cc]
I Never Win Anything
Started by Poplockshuvit [2194187] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
In terms of torn cash, how much would you charge per painting?
[image: i.ibb.co]
This is a painting
[image: i.ibb.co]
This is some graphic art I'm working o for torn can do custom work for a fair price DM me to talk about it
This is a painting
[image: i.ibb.co]
This is some graphic art I'm working o for torn can do custom work for a fair price DM me to talk about it
As a photosensitive epileptic I ask you to think about how fast you have the flashing on the art you make. I'm sure you wouldnt want to cause someone a seizure. THANK YOU!