Hello citizens and denizens or Torn City!
I have been following a mobile game recently and finally decided to give it a try.
The game is called "CyberCode Online",
and is basically Torn City but in the Cyber Punk universe.
The game is awesome. Its text-based like TC, with minimal graphics, gangs, weapons, and just about everything you can find in TC.
The game is still "new-ish", but is constantly being updated and the community is awesome. Global boosts are being used by players which allows for faster progression. Obviously, these boosts are going to slow down further as the game ages and the Hardcore players settle in.
So I'm always happy to have gotten in during the earlier days of the game.
If you enjoy Torn, you'll enjoy this game as well. I have yet to stop playing this game since I've downloaded it less than a week ago. I've already joined a gang and have some good rare armour and weapons.
This is a really good alt game to play when waiting for Torn travels or hospital times, etc. I really don't think you'll regret playing it.
If you do happen to download and play, please use my in-game name as a reference.
In-game name is (ANAXES)
Also, if you do end up playing, send me a email in-game and I'd be happy to send you some items to help you get started!
Link Below:
CyberCode Online
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cybercodeonline.cybercode
I have been following a mobile game recently and finally decided to give it a try.
The game is called "CyberCode Online",
and is basically Torn City but in the Cyber Punk universe.
The game is awesome. Its text-based like TC, with minimal graphics, gangs, weapons, and just about everything you can find in TC.
The game is still "new-ish", but is constantly being updated and the community is awesome. Global boosts are being used by players which allows for faster progression. Obviously, these boosts are going to slow down further as the game ages and the Hardcore players settle in.
So I'm always happy to have gotten in during the earlier days of the game.
If you enjoy Torn, you'll enjoy this game as well. I have yet to stop playing this game since I've downloaded it less than a week ago. I've already joined a gang and have some good rare armour and weapons.
This is a really good alt game to play when waiting for Torn travels or hospital times, etc. I really don't think you'll regret playing it.
If you do happen to download and play, please use my in-game name as a reference.
In-game name is (ANAXES)
Also, if you do end up playing, send me a email in-game and I'd be happy to send you some items to help you get started!
Link Below:
CyberCode Online
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cybercodeonline.cybercode