Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking Issue

Started by Trychy00 [1973090] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Trychy00 [1973090] Wiki Contributor
Log

I was able to get a finishing hit on my opponent before my attacker finished the fight, however when I tried to hit the button to leave, I was given a prompt saying I can't do it while in hospital. The person I was attacking never went to hospital afterwards either, they were left as "okay" with 1hp.

[image: media.discordapp.net]

The attack against me also counted as a retal, even though my last attack on their faction was roughly 45 minutes before this attack.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The system auto-leaves the target if you had beaten them before you become unconscious. In this instance, you were defeated before you landed the finishing hit, so the system worked correctly in my opinion.

[image: i.imgur.com]

We can ask Joe for confirmation, I suppose.

Thanks!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Yep that all worked as intended. Although I'm not sure a retal bonus should be given if the attack wasn't fully completed, that sounds unusual.
exca314 [1969256]
Log

The finishing hits happened at the same second (13:57:51), I wasn't able to select leave/mug/hosp and my target was left okay at 1 hp, but my attacker was still able to claim a retal on me from that attack:
[image: i.ibb.co]
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I can perhaps ask Sergey and Pavel to check this. A retaliation bonus should only be given to the attacker if the defender actually completed a prior attack (i.e. Leave / Mug / Hosp), not before this.