Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Paranormal Acivity

Started by Strafstok [2732107] on in Paranormal.

19 replies · 264 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Strafstok [2732107]
So, I moved into this house. It gave me the creeps when I went in there the first time, but I took it anyways since it was a good deal.

My neighbors told me of paranormal activity going on in my yard. Like, figures that they have seen before I moved in and all that. I didnt think much of it at the time.

I experienced some weird shit on the first night. I was in my room, playing GTA on my PC, when I heard footsteps in the kitchen. It then sounded like someones throat was slit (The person struggling to breath with all the blood).

I thought to myself, what the f**k is going on? I went to investigate. The moment I stepped into the kitchen, I heard that shit in my room.

Now, let me tell you. I almost shit myself because I had to open 2 locked doors just to get outside.

It happened to me at least 6 times. One of it where I heard it in the bathroom, while I was showering. After the first incident, I were more chilled since I knew that it is just paranormal activity.

I could see direcly into the bathroom when I am in my room. This one morning, I heard someone running in the house. This was about 8 AM. Now, I went to sleep at 4 AM, so I was pretty tired. With me being half asleep, I looked out of the doorway and saw a pesrson running into the bathroom. I then looked at my phone just to see what time it is. For some reason I went back to sleep. And yes, I am 100% sure I did not dream.

I was woken up again by the noise of someone snoring in the room next to mine. I then hit me to what happened earlier, and me noticing that I am home alone. When I came into the room... NOTHING.

It was at that point where I made the choice to get out of there asap.
Penetration [2340613]
I lived in a house where shit would happen in front of people in the middle of the day, like things sliding across table on their own. Weird shit like that was so common in the house people stopped even being phased by it.

Like clockwork just after 2am every night you'd hear heavy boots walk from the kitchen to the livingroom. About 8 slow steps. Didn't matter where you were in the house, you'd hear them. Even if you were standing in their path. Again, people were so used to it we stopped being phased.

On the first night only 2 of us slept in the house (usually there were 4 or 5 adults there) it was my gf and I. She was a strong disbeliever in paranormal and ghosts. We heard the foot steps that night which stopped just outside our door. It wasn't just footsteps that time though, it was someone knocking their knuckles against the wall as they came down the hall. I thought it was this old roommate who had it out for me, he was a bit of a psycho. After exploring the house it was definitive no one was there and no one could have entered or left without us knowing. The sounds were so clear my gf started to rethink her beliefs that night. Before we moved out, she was a full believer of spirits.

The scariest night there again only 2 of us were in the house. My room at that point was in the basement, and a roommate was sleeping on the second floor. I'm not even going to stare what happened because it is so unbelievable, but sufficient to say, we wlboth received a significant haunting that night. I started moving the next day.

The history of the house - it had previously been a Hells Angels clubhouse (Canadian biker/mob gang.) The basement windows were painted black, there had been a fire which was never reported, 1/3 of the basement was cemented off, but there was a giant hole smashed out of the wall revealing the dark, hidden space (which that gf crawled into once,) and we found an axe buried next to the garage.

We never saw any apparitions (except for a shade my gf saw) but we saw and heard the effects you would expect from poltergeist stories.

Up until the last night I slept there I took comfort in the idea they couldn't physically hurt us. I changed my mind when they started slamming doors.
CONY_CAGE [2230895]
As much as I want to believe, despite having set foot in many, many places that are allegedly haunted or have odd phenomena, I have yet to witness anything that can't be explained by natural physics. I would pay good money to see something slide across a table in broad daylight. Although, it's got to cost less than a 10 strip of LSD.
RambleRocket [2200354]
generally the answer to that is "no u" as you can prove or disprove it yourself if there is any way to do it right?

and if theres no way to do it and nothing comes out of it, then voila, you have disproved it, or proved that its not real. so "no u" is the ultimate answer to that.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Been there, done that...

At school. Substitute teacher from South Africa who got fired real f**king quick back in the early 80's...

Utter shit then, utter shit now...