Selling several RW weapons here. I am more interested in selling them quickly than making a ton of money. Lowball offers may be entertained, but don't bust my balls please, I need them. All items found in my display.
If a bid is too low I reserve the right not to accept it.
Look up. ^ I would like to draw attention to my prior statement, which has been here pretty much the whole time. If the value of a weapon clearly far exceeds the bids, the bid will not be honored.
Primary
26% Deadeye Colt
Buyout: 1.2b
Current: 300m - Ends new day today
[image: media.discordapp.net]
16% Powerful M16 (77.48 Effective Damage)
Sold
23% Puncture Vektor
Sold
3% Sure Shot XM8
Sold
27% Blindside Mag 7
Sold
20% Proficience Bushmaster
Buyout: 850m
Current: 400m - Ends new day today
[image: media.discordapp.net]
54% Cupid Colt
Buyout: 500m
Current: 500m (No wiggle room) - Ends new day today
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Secondary
65% Cupid 1911
Sold
Execute 1911
Sold
Melee
4% Rage Samurai Sword
Sold
53% Empower Wooden Chucks (Accuracy: 64.27)
Sold
23% Plunder Cricket Bat
Sold
22% Plunder Wooden Chucks
Sold
If a bid is too low I reserve the right not to accept it.
Look up. ^ I would like to draw attention to my prior statement, which has been here pretty much the whole time. If the value of a weapon clearly far exceeds the bids, the bid will not be honored.
Primary
26% Deadeye Colt
Buyout: 1.2b
Current: 300m - Ends new day today
[image: media.discordapp.net]
16% Powerful M16 (77.48 Effective Damage)
Sold
23% Puncture Vektor
Sold
3% Sure Shot XM8
Sold
27% Blindside Mag 7
Sold
20% Proficience Bushmaster
Buyout: 850m
Current: 400m - Ends new day today
[image: media.discordapp.net]
54% Cupid Colt
Buyout: 500m
Current: 500m (No wiggle room) - Ends new day today
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Secondary
65% Cupid 1911
Sold
Execute 1911
Sold
Melee
4% Rage Samurai Sword
Sold
53% Empower Wooden Chucks (Accuracy: 64.27)
Sold
23% Plunder Cricket Bat
Sold
22% Plunder Wooden Chucks
Sold