[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Sorry all I don't have enough time to do this right now.
[/background]Will open back up eventually thanks for trying
Done For now...
Started by Glum [2449501] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- PlopBucket [2360622]
· 6 likes ·
I dont have a company but if I did and needed employees, Glum is the monkey to use. Price is rather cheapanzee for the service on offer. Use Glum for all your company recruitment Or(angutan) you'll be sad. - CrimsonLiam [2675559]
· 2 likes ·
Incredible service, found me 3 employees in a week. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Worth more than a mil - Purp [2418508]
· 2 likes ·
He is super fast and reliable
Incredible service, found me 3 employees in a week. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Worth more than a mil
He is super fast and reliable
Highly recommend, fast and friendly service
Sounds like a good service and very friendly guy (monkey)!
I dont have a company but if I did and needed employees, Glum is the monkey to use. Price is rather cheapanzee for the service on offer. Use Glum for all your company recruitment Or(angutan) you'll be sad.
Bumpity
Bump
bump
Bump
bump
Bumpity
^^^^
Bump
please ur referall code "LucasNYC" when applying.. thank you
Bumpity
Bump
Bumpity
I would like to inquire about your services if you could dm me whenever you're free
PM'd you