Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Does time reset temp effects?

Started by Dextimus [2519855] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Dextimus [2519855]
I had a mission target that I could hit despite his nimble dexterity, because I had used a melatonin on a previous target. At some point during battle, TCT goes 18:00 and our lifebars get the little refill, and I start missing all my hits but I still can see the +500% dex and the time left for the effect.

Is this supposed to happen or I it was a coincidence?
murf [1619652]
You would do better using the speed Injectable, dex buff would just mean you will be harder to hit not land a hit. Hope this helps.

Edit.
Nvm I misread your question OP.