Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

6 bill stats

Started by office_kitty [593790] on in Achievements.

20 replies · 622 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Vogel [2090289]
I m pleased to see that the achievements line up so I can congratulate in bulk. gratz on 5 and 6bil ! I ll skip 7 and come back for my fav number 8bil :)))

see you in a week