It always amazes how people in anonymity talk to others while somehow asuming that they are the same age, right?
For example in a Faction or a Company chat, people of different ages talk to each other like it´s not weird at all. And my assumption would be that 15 years olds talk to 50 years olds on a daily basis here and no-one even knows that.
I am not saying it´s wrong or that I do not like it! On the contrary, I love it :-) Because in real life, this would never happen. An adult talking to a teenager as equal? Fairy-tale!
Just something I´ve been thinking about...obviously it applies to any anonymous online platform. I am 30 btw ;-)
For example in a Faction or a Company chat, people of different ages talk to each other like it´s not weird at all. And my assumption would be that 15 years olds talk to 50 years olds on a daily basis here and no-one even knows that.
I am not saying it´s wrong or that I do not like it! On the contrary, I love it :-) Because in real life, this would never happen. An adult talking to a teenager as equal? Fairy-tale!
Just something I´ve been thinking about...obviously it applies to any anonymous online platform. I am 30 btw ;-)