Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spray Cans

Started by Blazkowitcz [2023201] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 182 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Blazkowitcz [2023201]
I was browsing the item market and began to type in random words to see what would pop up in the search bar and I found out spray cans are a thing. I did not see any, however. I checked the wiki and there was nothing aside from an image and a description that says you can use it to make drawings. Can someone fill me in on what this item does and if I can still obtain it?
DaDood [2204689]
According to the wiki, there are 8 possible spray cans of different colors that can be found in the city.
The wiki entry for each indicates the item was "Released in Patch list #" with no number provided. Thus, these items have not yet been released.
xedx [2100735]
There are apparently 247 pink ones, 10 red ones, and 11 black ones in circulation, according to the Torn API. None of the remaining colors.