Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newbie!

Started by ghO_st [2762389] on in Fun & Games.

0 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
ghO_st [2762389]
Hi there!

I'm new (about a week old lol) and I stumbled across this game from a Facebook ad I think.

Immediately reminded me of some text based GTA. Soooo currently I'm just banking money and flipping properties. I'd like to up my skills more and be some crime lord GTA vibe player haha. I would also like to help others out once I have the means to do so... So I guess that would mean I have aspirations of some GTA/Robin Hood haha