Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym Experience

Started by Kapu [2337139] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 306 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Kapu [2337139]
I am curious if I unlock a new gym, but keep training in my current gym without buying the new membership; do I continue to build experience in the next gym? Wasn't sure if experience gain was paused until the latest gym membership was purchased or not.

I searched around a bit and couldn't seem to find the answer, so hopefully this isn't a question that has been answered a bunch of times.

Thanks!
Vicesimum_phi [2600910]
Yes, you still gain gym xp even when not using the latest unlocked gym.
I already unlocked the next gym but I haven't bought the membership yet, but I can still see the percent go up
1st [2160462]
gyms will keep getting unlocked with exp-s but to activate them you need to buy them. exp will keep coming with train, no worries.