Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job interviews response

Started by Hyperant [2619678] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Hyperant [2619678]
When I select a response for job interviews it randomises the response recorded
Device:iPadOS 15.3.1
browser:Safari
evidence:https://giphy.com/gifs/cueds61emnz6d4F2d1
(Not the first response is 2nd one)
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I think it triggered the response needed for Affronted award. Not sure why, as you haven't followed the steps to anger the interviewers recently.

Passing along to Joe for checking.

Thanks!
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
Did you double tab on the second question?
Maybe it was a little freeze and you double tapped on the third option
Thanks
Hyperant [2619678]
Unfortunately I did not double tap and it has happened several times in the past where I am sure I did it perfectly normally but it was registered as a completely different answer.