Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fixing my screen

Started by Shaitarn [2666479] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Shaitarn [2666479]
I've somehow messed up my screen and made Torn bigger. This means when I arrive in a foreign country I don't get the choices at the top of the items list, so I can't visit the fortune teller in China or get my money out the bank in the Caymans.

Can anyone tell me how to shrink it back to normal size please? I've heard pressing ctrl and 0 simultaneously is supposed to fix the problem, but it hasn't worked.
Lollyn [2619037]
Did you accidentally increase the zoom % from your taskbar, perhaps? Should be up near the search bar, depending on your browser.
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
If you're using torn tools, you might want to disable it for that page till it's updated, since it doesn't account for the new layout rn