Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Low level mercenary

Started by J_Luther420 [2562985] on in Attacking.

1 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
J_Luther420 [2562985]
If you have a problem with someone ( level 15 max, 150 days max ) I can help you out.

I will continue to attack every few hours for a few days on the chosen target.
I dont charge much as i will be making xp from the attacks but i do charge a small price, nothing less than 500k.

For that 500k your problems will go away with what ever bully is annoying you.