Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LAPTOP UNAVAILABILITY !!!

Started by SamDel [2080610] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 177 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

SamDel [2080610]
Good day Ched, I do hope you get this.

I just noticed laptops can't be accessed while travelling anymore. I would love for you to consider adding a button or something for access to laptops while travelling.

I understand the side bar is there now, but then, with laptop. we could still code viruses and view the stock exchange market while travelling.

Please Ched, do something.

Thank you for your time and attention. I'm looking forward to this being solved.
BladeRES [2167947]
Following on from this, Everything is available on desktop version when flying from TORN, but the computer link is missing when flying back to TORN

There is no computer link on mobile flying in either direction

Stocks are available by clicking the Stock Market Icon under information
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I would recommend you to disable all your extensions and scripts before assessing any situation or filing/responding to bug reports.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
We are missing the link to Virus coding page and Stock Market page on the sidebar. We do not need Laptop for anything else, the plan was to phase out the Laptop anyways.

I will pass this along to Joe to see if the two mentioned links can be added to the sidebar.

Although, as I say that, we do not have Stock Market link on the sidebar when you are NOT travelling either. Users normally access Stock Market through the icon, which is still possible. So the only link that we are missing is the one to code the Viruses.

Passing along to Joe.

Thanks..!!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
We're phasing the laptop out, it doesn't really serve any purpose now except for virus programming which will also be removed in the future. This can be done when you're back in Torn via your Personal Computer item or Laptop item.

The Stock Market you can access by clicking the stock icon on the sidebar, or go to the newspaper and click the stock graph. Perhaps we'll look at adding Stock Market to the sidebar in all cases.