- When a faction hits zero respect, they will be permanently destroyed. The faction will not be fully deleted, but it will enter an irrecoverable death state - this means the faction cannot be accessed, but its profile - showing its name, image, and previous leader - will be retained forever.Upon destruction, all members of the faction will be removed and any inventory which isn't loaned out will be moved to the leader including money and points.
- [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Faction[/background]
Faction Deletion Glitch
Started by EconomicDetrmsm [2765087] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 4 likes ·
I've fixed the issue, and also fixed the missing logs when money and points are returned to a leader. I refunded the value. Thanks. - CloudJumper [1636201] · 3 likes ·
04:01:41 - 01/04/22 | EconomicDetrmsm deposited $xxxxxx into a faction's vault 04:01:08 - 01/04/22 | Constancy has been destroyed 03:21:26 - 01/04/22 | EconomicDetrmsm deleted Constancy The transaction should have been disallowed. Perhaps the case that the faction page was …
Mentioned in this thread
Faction 48106 ×1 EconomicDetrmsm [2765087] ×1
The apparent bug is that I was somehow able to deposit money into a destroyed faction.
| 04:01:41 - 01/04/22 | EconomicDetrmsm deposited $xxxxxx into a faction's vault |
| 04:01:08 - 01/04/22 | Constancy has been destroyed |
| 03:21:26 - 01/04/22 | EconomicDetrmsm deleted Constancy |
Thanks..!!
Mentions: EconomicDetrmsm [2765087] · Constancy [48106]
Can I please have the cash returned? I am under noob protection right now, so it's not such a problem.
Bump?
I've fixed the issue, and also fixed the missing logs when money and points are returned to a leader. I refunded the value.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Cash received, stashed, and routed. Thank you for the assistance.