Lavish merit is something that is costly, it requires you to dump an item with a market value of at least 1m, and to poor noobs like me who are collecting every dollar for that 2b bank investment, it might seem it's not worth it, at least right now.
But......
Right now the cricket bat is worth 600m, at least its market value is 600m.
[image: i.imgur.com]
and the market price of the item is 60k.
[image: i.imgur.com]
So, now if I buy one for 60k and go and dump it, I get the Lavish merit, Yayyy!!
[image: i.imgur.com]
P.S. this is my first time posting, so please be kind, the one guy who's reading this, and forgive any guidelines I may have unintentionally broken.
Thanks a lot for reading,
dribble
But......
Right now the cricket bat is worth 600m, at least its market value is 600m.
[image: i.imgur.com]
and the market price of the item is 60k.
[image: i.imgur.com]
So, now if I buy one for 60k and go and dump it, I get the Lavish merit, Yayyy!!
[image: i.imgur.com]
P.S. this is my first time posting, so please be kind, the one guy who's reading this, and forgive any guidelines I may have unintentionally broken.
Thanks a lot for reading,
dribble