Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy Ramadan!

Started by Spyfly [914325] on in General Non-related.

3 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Spyfly [914325]
Hello,
Happy Ramadan to all the Muslims! Have a blessed month !
Eat good food .. maybe share some pics here..
Heal yourself spiritually!

Spyfly
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Enjoy...

I work with 3 muslims, and the thought of them not eating, swearing and being nice all day for a month is quite scarey...

I know I couldn't f**king do it...

See?
Spyfly [914325]
Hehe
If they put their mind to it maybe this could be training for them to get rid of the bad habit of swearing .. it's one of purposes of the month.
?