Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hey all

Started by PheoGamesYTTTV [2296017] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
PheoGamesYTTTV [2296017]
Hey all I'm looking for traders and buyers I'm on a goal to try and buy a pi but I need people that I can trade with to hopefully get something that I can sell or trade for a pi so it's kind off like a paperclip to a mansion kind off thing I'll start with trading 1 xnaxax so if you have something to trade that's worth a lil more please message me