For some reason when I press the peace button to end my factions war it doesn't register. Any insight?
Ceasing war issue
Started by RockHarders [2738974] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
There's actually a bug report about the same issue. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16270318&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Unable to Cease Raid
I believe you may need to have a 250 point lead in most instances, as the aggressor Faction, only the defender can end after 24 hours of no hits I believe, but yeah the bug is real
Oh jeez thanks so much! I thought I was going nuts.