Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg Generation: App vs Browser

Started by GabrielSage [2591431] on in General Discussion.

4 replies · 309 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
GabrielSage [2591431]
I play Torn using the mobile app. I have noticed that compared to others in my faction utilizing a browser, I do not seem to be finding eggs, nor did I find but a few last year despite high activity and always checking pages.
Does anyone know if there is a higher generation likelihood for those using an internet browser than for someone using the mobile app?
Penetration [2340613]
I find them easier to see on mobile and usually do alright for the competition. I don't use an app, just mobile browser.

The reason I say they are easier, is most of them appear along the edge of the page rather than blending in with pictures.