Here I am going to give new torn players and old ones advice about who to attack.
Attacking Advice
Started by SentinelJedi [2761649] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
what I do if I want to mug someone is, I mug someone who hasn’t been on for ( example. 7777 days)
Those people I mug/attack usually have money, are pretty easy to mug, and they are not likely to take revenge on you for mugging them. Because they are most likely not going to be on anytime soon.
And if you get lucky you could end up getting at least $100,000.
Those people I mug/attack usually have money, are pretty easy to mug, and they are not likely to take revenge on you for mugging them. Because they are most likely not going to be on anytime soon.
And if you get lucky you could end up getting at least $100,000.
On the other hand, the chances of them having any money at all are incredibly slim since its more likely they would have been mugged by others before you did. If you are a newbie, the chances of hitting an inactive with actual cash is even slimmer. My suggestion is to leave your opponents instead of mugging them so you can get to level 15 faster and start travelling for cash. Once you get good battle stats, then you can actually start doing some serious mugs.
Heck if you really need cash now and you are below level 15, you should sell losses instead of mugging. Not a good idea for long term, but neither is mugging inactives.