Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Image as Name.

Started by Patrick [2671879] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Patrick [2671879]
This bug might be existing, but I don't know.

I was uploading an image in another tab, to the Easter desktop competition. When it was done uploading, and I switched to the forum from my profile, my name was the image I uploaded.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

I'm not exact on the steps, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with uploading an image in one torn tab and doing something in another torn tab. Whether it be uploading a forum post or something.
I am using chrome on a Chromebook (chrome OS and all that)
if I'm missing anything, please inform me!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am unsure if this is even possible or if this is just same client side caching issue. I do not see any log generated for Name Change. I will pass this up to Joe to see if it needs developer attention.

Thanks..!!