..
sold
Started by jogotanto [2116313] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DickButt [366372]
· 4 likes ·
It's cool, but I have a feeling you wont be getting the price of the cache back. Sorry bud
Bonus is Paralyze - 5% chance to paralyze creating 50 per cent chance of missing the future turns
And Damage is 84.44 with 28.44 acc, couldn't find another in the market like that, so very very rare
And Damage is 84.44 with 28.44 acc, couldn't find another in the market like that, so very very rare
It's cool, but I have a feeling you wont be getting the price of the cache back. Sorry bud
Think of it as Collector Edition if not because of the stats and bonus :D
I had a rpg with stun. I barely got 1b for it.