Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Requests

Started by TerminallyChill [2765366] on in Art & Literature.

1 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
TerminallyChill [2765366]
I'll doodle stuff for ya, you can pay me in TORN monies if you want but I'm doing this for practice.
I ain't the best artist though.
Sorry if I don't get to your character or anything, I don't devote a lot of time to Torn.
Firestar [2629585]
Dependent upon your ability, I'd pay torn cash for a drawing of a octopus holding weapons in each hand.

If that's to advanced a drawing of a cat (':