Very curious about why people would play a game that only benefits the people that control the game…
what are the rest of us doing besides trolling each other in the name of how torn is played…
sure you can mug someone over and over, rate their posts negative, or just constantly post memes on their posts for attention…
while all that goes on it just distracts players from realizing how poorly the game treats people…
supposed to be a random number generated game determining players luck randomly, but has we all can see the only people that benefit are the staff members…
So while the rest of us beat each other up, their wallets just get fatter while they game gets worse…
Something needs to change but I highly doubt they will even care about this…
to all my fellow Tornians, I wish you all the best and maybe just keep trucking… let me know if you have seen this game get better for anyone else but Ched…
To the trolls of torn that can’t read… my bad for making a post that confuses you so much you do nothing but turn around and cry about it….
I believe the title is why play torn?
if you can read please fan through all the reply’s made by your favorite shell wanderer Turt Turt Turtle…. Before you get too upset….
I love playing torn, first thing I do when I wake up, log in a few times throughout the day, last thing before bed. Nothing beats the Torn sandwich…
tbh
Started by HEROINFATHER999 [2767937] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Can I have your stuff?
Graved: duplicate post