I timed out attacking the easter bunny, using dukes bat for a mission, after 20 hits. I checked my missions and it says I've done 0 damage with the bat, its not on my attack log and it deducted 25 energy.
Timed Out Attack
Started by -Maria- [50348] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
You did not join the attack and energy was never deducted from your account, hence there's no Activity Log for joining an attack. I checked your Energy log, all seems to be in order. At 11 AM TCT, you were at 30 energy and at 1 PM TCT, you were at 90 energy (the sidebar only updates your energy on your next pageview).
Thanks..!!
| User ID | Time Created | Type | Value before | Value after | Value | Script |
| 50348 | 10.04.22 13:45:34 | Energy | 60 | 10 | -50 | /gym.php?steptrainrfcvundefined |
| 50348 | 10.04.22 13:43:15 | Energy | 40 | 60 | 20 | /item.php? |
| 50348 | 10.04.22 13:07:06 | Energy | 90 | 40 | -50 | /gym.php?steptrainrfcvundefined |
| 50348 | 10.04.22 13:06:05 | Energy | 45 | 90 | 45 | /awards.php? |
| 50348 | 10.04.22 11:30:00 | Energy | 40 | 45 | 5 | /forums.php? |
| 50348 | 10.04.22 11:29:55 | Energy | 35 | 40 | 5 | /sidebarAjaxAction.php?qsyncrfcvundefined |
| 50348 | 10.04.22 11:17:01 | Energy | 30 | 35 | 5 | /awards.php? |
| 50348 | 10.04.22 11:01:04 | Energy | 25 | 30 | 5 | /page.php?sidstocks |
| 50348 | 10.04.22 10:50:52 | Energy | 275 | 25 | -250 | /gym.php?steptrainrfcvundefined |
I did join the attack though and I did at least 20 hits with Duke's bat before it said I timed out.