Hi All,
Looking to expand my sources of income - for those who have not run into me yet, I am the joint leader of a faction which caters to New Players, while we welcome all - we try and source New Players who need a boost starting out their life once they land in Torn City for the first time. (Providing them Weapons, Armour, Meds, Drugs etc) As well as running Forum based Giveaways/Draws tailored to new members not within our Faction.
As you can imagine, this is a major drain on my ability to grow my networth.
As of today, my portfolio contains just the items created for my faction but with your help I can make this grow!
I am only doing non-animated graphics at this time.
My offered services are building composite images with added text/information as per your requirements.
If you are interested please send me an in game email describing what you are looking for and we can discuss pricing.
Example of Recruitment Poster:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Example of Profile/Forum Signature:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Looking to expand my sources of income - for those who have not run into me yet, I am the joint leader of a faction which caters to New Players, while we welcome all - we try and source New Players who need a boost starting out their life once they land in Torn City for the first time. (Providing them Weapons, Armour, Meds, Drugs etc) As well as running Forum based Giveaways/Draws tailored to new members not within our Faction.
As you can imagine, this is a major drain on my ability to grow my networth.
As of today, my portfolio contains just the items created for my faction but with your help I can make this grow!
I am only doing non-animated graphics at this time.
My offered services are building composite images with added text/information as per your requirements.
If you are interested please send me an in game email describing what you are looking for and we can discuss pricing.
Example of Recruitment Poster:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Example of Profile/Forum Signature:
[image: i.imgur.com]