Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Kops Corner - Trader

Started by KopNudler [2587915] on in Trading Post.

74 replies · 1.36k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 75 / 75 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
75
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Calhoun [1825632]
For a long time I was weighted down by a mountain of shit I had collected over the years.

But then I tried Kop. And now I feel much better.

R+.
IEquilibriumI [1586642]
Payed asking price, Did not haggle, and no funny business after the trade was done