Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tipping busters

Started by Freakin [218304] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Freakin [218304]
I mostly give a x amount of ingame money to people successfully busting me out of jail, just a way to thank them.

I don't know if this is something we all do from time to time, or it is just me.

Anyway, my suggestion would be to add a small option behind the message in your event screen saying something like:
Mr. X successfully busted you out of jail - tip [$........] to thank Mr. X.

When receiving an event with someone busting you out of jail, you quickly can put in a (volunteerly) amount of $ to reward/thank the person.
_s10th [2672837]
If you were to do that, put it for revives too. Honestly, it's not a terrible idea, but I don't really see the point, when you could literally click/hold their name to send it to them via their mini profile.
Kvassh [2596327]
I like this idea, especially if you can pre-define the amount you wish to use for tipping + a custom text message in your personal settings.

So if I set my amount to 50k and custom text to "Thanks mate!", every time I click on the text-button next to the event log it'll send the money with that text message.

I often forget to thank and/or tip for busting/reviving so this'd be a great quality of life improvement
Shooby [2510470]
Sounds like laziness and a waste of time to implement.

Takes less than 15 seconds to just send them whatever money you want to and write out a tip/thank you.