Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

All mods obtained

Started by HOLUX [509465] on in Achievements.

27 replies · 662 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

HOLUX [509465]
As the title says, today I was able to purchase the last mod. Yay me.

Will post picture after I learn to do that (need PC).

Anyway - I've made an achievement, yay me (again).


[image: i.imgur.com]
HOLUX [509465]
Reserved if I can't put the pic in the OP

ALL HAIL THE BOOMERS (AND THEIR SUPER-TECHY GFs)!!

Managed to post the pic in the OP. Damn, I'm proud of her me!
Freddo [2058023]
Sheesh! Grats dude!

Level 100, can't post a pic, wrong forum section and a total Boomer! xD

What's your next goal?

EDIT: Moved as I posted lmfao