Please remove if not allowed, but I was inactive for about 112 days and became active again and I am apparently a mission target, likely because I was inactive. How do I get myself removed as a mission target? Is there someone in charge of this I can reach out to or should I just accept that I’m going to be a target forever either way so just keep flying and stock up on medical supplies.
Help
Started by Creativegurl [1402951] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Padre [2587824]
· 6 likes ·
I believe now that you're active again you'll no longer be future Mission Targets. Any current missions with your name of them will have to run their course. But, people may have put you on their 'Chain Target List'. You … - Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 2 likes ·
You'd have been removed. Duke selects players from a pool of 2week inactive players. So as long as you're active, you won't be made a mission target. Some people may have got you a before you became active, they may …
I believe now that you're active again you'll no longer be future Mission Targets.
Any current missions with your name of them will have to run their course.
But, people may have put you on their 'Chain Target List'. You may want to politely chat them up and let 'em know you're active again.
Good Luck, and Welcome Back!
Any current missions with your name of them will have to run their course.
But, people may have put you on their 'Chain Target List'. You may want to politely chat them up and let 'em know you're active again.
Good Luck, and Welcome Back!
You'd have been removed. Duke selects players from a pool of 2week inactive players. So as long as you're active, you won't be made a mission target. Some people may have got you a before you became active, they may try to complete their missions. Youll be done with those in a few days
You could get free defends from this by equipping good guns, temps, etc. Or you can get a bunch of bullets fired by equipping minigun, getting bullets and letting them have at it xD
Gl, and welcome back :D
Edit: Above person and me got the same brainwaves lmao
You could get free defends from this by equipping good guns, temps, etc. Or you can get a bunch of bullets fired by equipping minigun, getting bullets and letting them have at it xD
Gl, and welcome back :D
Edit: Above person and me got the same brainwaves lmao
Thanks. I will just wait it out and keep flying.
Same thing happened to me! I was gone for 30 days and came back to 70 events of people attacking me. Unfortunately nothing we can both do. I still get attacked.