Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Left widget disappear

Started by DjiSamSoe [2752030] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
DjiSamSoe [2752030]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
  1. Excuse me, I'm a member of a faction, while I'm on traveling and then someone applied to our faction, the left widget disappear and need to refresh many times to make it show up again.