Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Company Image Maker

Started by hirai_momo [2765995] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 313 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
hirai_momo [2765995]
Hi ! I just started a new Clothing Store and i'm looking for someone that will make my company's image. I will pay fair price for what it's worth just send me a message before doing it and we'll see if we can have an agreement.

" You may want to resize the image to 400x100, this will make the image look much clearer and more professional. 500kb max, GIF, JPG and PNG's are accepted. Do not upload offensive images or nudity of any kind. "
hirai_momo [2765995]
This thread is CLOSED for now, I appreciate all your hard work but I chose to pick the one from Raven_smithy. I will reopen this thread when I feel like it :) thank you all so much.