Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

learning Russian

Started by Firespider14 [2542769] on in Hobbies & Interests.

5 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Firespider14 [2542769]
Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I was learning Russian before the current situation, a lot of Ukrainians speak fluent Russian, and +40% of Ukraine speak it at home.
with that out of the way, I am a beginner in the language and could look for tips on learning a language. or if someone speaks Russian then putting some of my learning into use in PM might be fun and/or helpful.
No obligations but I am also searching for people to chat with in general.
The_Linguist_LL [2364116]
What kind of resources are you interested in? There are always apps, but there are also forums, learner's books, and sites. I can look around for some good resources in these categories.
Mooha [2777163]
My family was born and raised in Ukraine and only speak Russian. My own Russian sucks but I'm always happy to practice with a buddy :)