56 replies · 1.48k views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
12 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Atlanticguy[2580578]
· 17 likes · My 1997 EJ9 with the slow non-vtec d14 all original but still fun to drive. Slowly getting it the way I always imagined it and having fun till I get there, so far it has lowering springs, 15' wheels and …
TDup[2660552]
· 13 likes · Fennec, bought in 2021. [image: i.imgur.com] Yeah, it's Rocket League, sorry for the troll, I just love this car!
NoEnergy[2094136]
· 13 likes · love the subie. i am saving for my first car. im 17 :)
My 1997 EJ9 with the slow non-vtec d14 all original but still fun to drive.
Slowly getting it the way I always imagined it and having fun till I get there, so far it has lowering springs, 15' wheels and an upgraded sound system with a 15' sub in the back (so no more trunk space). Already have a rear TypeR spoiler and lip waiting to get put on. [image: i.imgur.com]
Hi, i am only 16 and i love this world, i am saving money for mi first car at 18, i think i will buy one of this 2 car of the italian story: Fiat 500 lusso or fiat panda 30. now we have a little peugeot 207.(all the photo are from google). mi dream car are: Corvette C6Z0 6 and Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.
2009 Mini Cooper John Cooper Works. I had never taken Mini seriously but when my wife (in game in RL) asked for a small car after selling the WRX, we tried a countryman all4 S then the John Cooper Works. We fell in love, small and nimble and great to throw around corners. I absolutely love driving it everyday.