Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Transhumanist [2575642] on in Trading Post.

104 replies · 884 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 105 / 105 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
105
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Bobtep23 [2516052]
If this auction had an end date/time maybe someone would bid but why bid with an auction that never ends...Just put it on the market for the price you want cause that's the only end I see.
Transhumanist [2575642]
I get your point but if I did that I would not be able to use the weapon. If I put an end date then I must honor it and the people like the gentleman above will love to low-ball.