WHAT I CAN ONLY FIND 2 DOODOO EGGS ON THE WEEKEND. DOES THE BUNNY TAKE THE WEEKEND OFF OR WENT TRAVELLING. FRUSTRATED NEW-COMER
DEZEE EGGS
Started by HITMANHETLER [2770663] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
B3TA [2770593] ×1
I found none
There will always be someone with better ring than you, and someone with worse ring than you.
I hate autocorrect
I kidnapped the bunny
Welcome to TORN mate! I got obsessed over this event last year too, lol -- so I know your pain
You found 9 Eggs in 2 days, that's actually very good, I wouldn't complain.
Wait - you joined 2 days ago and have 9 eggs already?
The f**k you complaining about, dude?? That's more than many find during the whole event! :-p
The f**k you complaining about, dude?? That's more than many find during the whole event! :-p
While we are all running in circles trying to get eggs, going 2-3 days at a time with nada, I spotted this customer - 13 day noob (not even been here the entire event) and has 15 eggs. lol! [image: i.gyazo.com]
9 eggs in two days? Damn, that's real lucky. You shouldn't complain but thankful.
Two days left, you could get another 9 eggs. A total of 18 eggs will place you in 90%.
Two days left, you could get another 9 eggs. A total of 18 eggs will place you in 90%.
Only 22hrs and 40 mins left
It's the Devs and game keeping the new players interested and keep them comming back for more....
Just like drug dealers giving people high quality stuff to get them hooked and then reducing once they have them
This is a game to us... a business to them
Just like drug dealers giving people high quality stuff to get them hooked and then reducing once they have them
This is a game to us... a business to them
my friend has found 23 eggs
You're right. It's already 13:40 and tomorrow the damn eggs will only spawn till 12:00.
op you misspelled "deez"
I FOUND THOSE EGGS ON FRIDAY AND ONLY FOUND 2 SHIT COLORED EGGS THIS WEEKEND THATS WHAT I'M SAYING
Maybe because your keyboard is broken.
[embedded image]
I hear that those who disable their CAPS lock find more