Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rip Triplicant

Started by BaronVonDude [2169790] on in General Discussion.

317 replies · 16.8k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 318 / 318 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
318
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
79 / 100
Engagement score
90 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BaronVonDude [2169790]
I cant believe I'm saying this, we will miss you so much.

There are counterbalances to toxicity in this world. Trip was one of the few we needed so many more of.
He has left us for hopefully a better place now.

I can say my time here was made a million times better with every conversation with him, every interaction. Were were extremely close. He was close to everyone. Everyone he ever touched, he helped or cheered up or shared his positive energy.

He was one of the few people I know who was genuinely good to the very core.

I cant believe we are losing another dear friend, who have touched so many.
We love you Trip, and I can honestly say we all wished you would have stayed with us longer.

Banner below


Love you buddy, forever.
I already miss you so much

[image: gyazo.com]

python [1009878]
RIP trip my man you were great friend to many and always willing to help anyone out with their queries and his guides have helped many a new/old player out he will be sorely missed

<3 trippy dippy doo
Varides [2176530]
Very limited interaction with Triplicant through stuff like Elim. Seemed like a decent person and was always willing to help. Sorry to hear he's gone.
ElChapo [2157516]
No way!

He was very young too, sorry to see such a decent/ positive guy go.

Will be missed dearly on here and RL.

Rest in peace.
Lenin [2199004]
yo, WHAT?? NO

homie was one of the first people to show me any level of kindness in this game

rest in peace my dude
Aleks-ODBird [2259658]
What? Is this for real or that he just has not logged in?

I know he was busy previously but was not aware if he was unwell.

Appreciate confirmation please!
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
Game definitely just got a little more miserable on average. What a force of pure positivity he was.

This year feels particularly cruel. Sorry and so much love to everyone that really knew him. Only had the occasional communication with him, but it always made me leave feeling better.

RIP man.
Aleks-ODBird [2259658]
RIP to Trip and deepest condolences to his RL family and the DH family.

Guy was one of the most sincere guy I know in Torn and a good guy all-around! Despite my short time in DH, I really enjoyed it over there and he built a great team. I hope DH continues to grow well in his memory!

Torn has lost a great player and the world a great man!