Why is it so hard to find marriage in torn city than real in Other cities?
Marry me
Started by Chaira_Tino [2646448] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I'd suggest trying Trade chat and say that you're willing to share upkeep costs, which can be removed via a company perk (I forgot which one it was).
The other fastest way is finding and joining a faction, and asking people who would like to get married.
The other fastest way is finding and joining a faction, and asking people who would like to get married.
You can also post in personal ads if you want. not sure how well that works but you could try it out.
I'm pan sexual I like cooking utensils