Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overwatch two beta

Started by Kronii [1965595] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Kronii [1965595]
Did anyone else get access? I'm finding it incredibly fun, but also still adjusting to the pace of only having one tank.
Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee Committee
I’ve signed up for it but still no news for me, am quite excited to give it a go hopefully if I get access!