Most torn players have hundreds, if not thousands of unused job points from prior jobs.
My suggestion is two parts:
1) Have a box on your homepage you can view a list of all the job points you have in each company.
2) Introduce a mechanic called Severance which allows will allow you to convert/exchange your job points into your current job at 80%.
As it was pointed out to me, inactives would abuse the city jobs. I was not including city jobs in this.
I.e if you have 100 points in a farm, you can convert them to 80 points in your current job.
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.
My suggestion is two parts:
1) Have a box on your homepage you can view a list of all the job points you have in each company.
2) Introduce a mechanic called Severance which allows will allow you to convert/exchange your job points into your current job at 80%.
As it was pointed out to me, inactives would abuse the city jobs. I was not including city jobs in this.
I.e if you have 100 points in a farm, you can convert them to 80 points in your current job.
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.