Torn City - what can I say? I’m a week in and can’t express my delight at how welcoming so many strangers are towards noobs. Apart from being given gifts, starter packs, advice and the like from people trying to help a new starter out, this has been by far the best community I’ve ever joined. It’s a big shame that in the real world people aren’t nearly as nice towards newcomers/nobody’s/strangers, but what a reception this online dynamic has given me. It kicks me on to keep at the long game and makes me ever more conscious to pass on the good tips and advice to the newbies I see join as I develop further into the game. Bring on the future Torn, I’ve got so far to go and so much to learn, but this game truly brings people together. Much love, YakkityYak
What a community
Started by YakkityYak [2770877] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Gas [2375993]
· 46 likes ·
.
Glad to hear you are enjoying the game so far! Torn's community is undoubtedly extremely nice, so long as you avoid complaining or begging lol. Best of luck to you mate, and hope you enjoy the game even more!
.
Welcome to the jungle!
Welcome to Torn :) I hope you find it fun.
And not to discourage you from playing or anything, but we have our fair share of assholes here, lol. You may have just gotten lucky so far. But this is still a great place, and it is rather unique in its players' welcoming and general good-will/sportsmanship towards each other.
And not to discourage you from playing or anything, but we have our fair share of assholes here, lol. You may have just gotten lucky so far. But this is still a great place, and it is rather unique in its players' welcoming and general good-will/sportsmanship towards each other.
Fly to Mexico I heard they are extra welcoming this time of year.
have fun and enjoy! also you will probably start getting mugged the moment you hit 14 days old so look out for that :D
Torn is a community
Torn has its culture
Torn is an asylum
Welcome :)
Torn has its culture
Torn is an asylum
Welcome :)
Can’t wait haha
Lol, arrriba arrribaaaaa!
I’ll enjoy my luck so far :)
Cheers man!
Welcome to Torn and keep learning every day :)
Most important advice: to keep your morale high, stay off General Discussion forum as it were a plague, and you'll keep that positive attitude :)
Most important advice: to keep your morale high, stay off General Discussion forum as it were a plague, and you'll keep that positive attitude :)
Haha ok, duly noted ;)
Welcome to the Thunderdome, mothertrucker!
You’ll find quite a few a-holes, but there’s some good people too.
Welcome to Torn.
You’ll find quite a few a-holes, but there’s some good people too.
Welcome to Torn.
Welcome to Torn! Please reach out if you have any questions!:)
Me trying to understand is that a trolling or you are not fully aware of torn community :)
Hope you will be doing great after this thread
Hope you will be doing great after this thread
Not trolling at all! But sometimes you need to speak out about your better experiences. Sometimes it’s hard getting into a new game that’s been running for years and years but have genuinely been impressed by the people I’ve crossed paths with so far!
I love this post, more of this please.
Welcome to Torn!
Welcome to Torn!