Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Using BBcode for profile signature

Started by Wimp_Lo [2455206] on in Tools & Userscripts.

1 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Wimp_Lo [2455206]
Hello! How do you put an image into your profile sig? I've scanned through this: https://www.bbcode.org/posting-images-with-bbcode.php?id=10,
and have tried it but it keeps saying its an invalid image. I dont know if its the link I'm providing or what. Like do I need a image sharing site that's compatible with BBcode?
Btw, Im using an android phone for this and I dont have other options.
Also, any tips for using bbcode here in torn are welcome!