Agreement fulfilled bruh
Nvm
Started by JakeNoStateFarm [2763795] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 68
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kyro [2007441]
· 16 likes ·
Send me 6 dps and I’ll talk to him - Catarchy [2632824]
· 8 likes ·
16:13:23 - 02/05/22 You placed 5x $1 bounties on JakeNoStateFarm for a cost of $8 : stop crying 16:14:39 - 02/05/22 You placed 5x $20,000 bounties on vall78 for a cost of $150,000 : stop bullying perfectly balanced - Catarchy [2632824]
· 7 likes ·
[image: snipboard.io]
Send me 6 dps and I’ll talk to him
bro thats a shit player,, wth?
You're a low level and have donator status maybe that's why
block/ignore and he'll eventually get bored and move onto somebody else
Ignore, block and move on.
Join a powerful faction that's willing to take you in and give your best service to learn and grow in-game.
Take care brother.
Join a powerful faction that's willing to take you in and give your best service to learn and grow in-game.
Take care brother.
And I assume you came running to the forums first because your faction can't/won't help you with this?
Surprised how you've typed an entire paragraph without a typo but managed to name thread halp..
Put him on ignore on chat and mail. If his friends are sending messages for him, report them as that is bypassing the block and against the rules. Then, ignore them. Do not give in to their extortion. They will move on. If you give them anything, they will see you as an easy mark and squeeze you for more.
Looking at their account, it will not take you long to be stronger than them.
Looking at their account, it will not take you long to be stronger than them.
16:13:23 - 02/05/22 You placed 5x $1 bounties on JakeNoStateFarm for a cost of $8 : stop crying
16:14:39 - 02/05/22 You placed 5x $20,000 bounties on vall78 for a cost of $150,000 : stop bullying
perfectly balanced
16:14:39 - 02/05/22 You placed 5x $20,000 bounties on vall78 for a cost of $150,000 : stop bullying
perfectly balanced
I got the same message I don’t see a 30 item sent shift by yslatt so I think he’s lying. I wonder what Val is going to say
now that you mention that i see that YSlatt has been inactive for two days
On discord
When he was mitigating peace with npc he was messaging me on there asking if I'd post an apology in npc, since he was in global.
Graved, original content removed
.
I found him
https://ibb.co/m05n6h7
https://ibb.co/m05n6h7