Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for work

Started by ChutneyDragon [2769842] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
8 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
ChutneyDragon [2769842]
  • Manual labor 138
  • Intelligence 124
  • Endurance 218
  • Total 480
Active daily, been in Army and Casino, now working for a company and not getting paid, got incited in by owner and he is not at all active. As I'm new I have lots of questions as to how I can do better at work or how I can help earn more money etc.
So looking for an active company with a helpful owner. Wanna make some decent money.

Any questions shoot me a message.
Cheers in advance guys