What should i do to make money faster?
Money?
Started by Tenjin2 [2730807] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 31
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WitcherGeralt [2584467]
· 11 likes ·
Feet pics - DedeSiregar [2430598]
· 7 likes ·
Do what you enjoy the most. Do it everyday. Until you are good at it. Money will come later - Error-505 [2671911]
· 2 likes ·
Putting this quote on my profile. Very profound.
Feet pics
I suggest you to read the tutorials & guides. :)
So passively getting your faction to focus on OC can help. I am flying and can’t see how many people are in it but likely not many.
it’s going to be hard to your to grow financially AND run a faction especially a growing faction.
if You want get into ranked wars as a faction and start hunting caches that’s your best short term bet by a mile.
other than that it’s buy your daily beer bottles, get a job like AN where you can get good money from edvds. Invest in the stock market.
or buy a few DPs and invest merits into banking.
it’s going to be hard to your to grow financially AND run a faction especially a growing faction.
if You want get into ranked wars as a faction and start hunting caches that’s your best short term bet by a mile.
other than that it’s buy your daily beer bottles, get a job like AN where you can get good money from edvds. Invest in the stock market.
or buy a few DPs and invest merits into banking.
Become a mobile Tory MP?
Buy donator packs. Fastest way of making some money, takes literally seconds.
And this is wrong forum for this sort of questions, so I suggest reading around the forums lot more too.
Questions & Answers
And this is wrong forum for this sort of questions, so I suggest reading around the forums lot more too.
Questions & Answers
Here is what I did.. I studied really hard then got a job that pays 2x my old job and then with the real money I bought a lot of donator packs. You'll find it in no guides.. but this is the best way trust me
Do what you enjoy the most. Do it everyday. Until you are good at it. Money will come later
Moved to Q&A Forums.
I would recommend the New Players Guide first, and then read Andyman's, both great guides depending on where you are financially in game.
Andyman's Advanced Income Guide - https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&t=16119113
Money Making for New Players Guide: - http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15938766
I would recommend the New Players Guide first, and then read Andyman's, both great guides depending on where you are financially in game.
Andyman's Advanced Income Guide - https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&t=16119113
Money Making for New Players Guide: - http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15938766
Mentions: New Players Money Making Guide
I made the same move but my wife controls the finances. So do what Transhumanist did and keep control of the checkbook. Its the real meta.
Putting this quote on my profile. Very profound.
Now do it irl.
I have been told that a number of times. Well, I can tell you, it has mixed results. Lately, I just race and I assure you, there isn't much money there unless you catch a lucky break and win a major tournament- and I have. It helped a lot.
But I made nearly the same amount as I have ever earned racing in one bronze RW. So I think the folks that say this like warring and mugging. For those folks, it is true.
But I made nearly the same amount as I have ever earned racing in one bronze RW. So I think the folks that say this like warring and mugging. For those folks, it is true.
I guess this was asked multiple times and i gave out various advice like put something in awareness, get a museum,get your nerve high, be a merc, go to rw...
Buttt the most popular advice is and i got a few bash because i didnt post it soooo
the best way to gain cash and fastest way to be a multi billionairee in torn..
Let me be the first to advice you this ....
Wait for it
A little more..this is gold for many torn players
The secret..
GO TO THE CASINO
Play RR
Go for the slots till your money runs dry
Buttt the most popular advice is and i got a few bash because i didnt post it soooo
the best way to gain cash and fastest way to be a multi billionairee in torn..
Let me be the first to advice you this ....
Wait for it
A little more..this is gold for many torn players
The secret..
GO TO THE CASINO
Play RR
Go for the slots till your money runs dry