CUSTOMS OPEN
Profile Signatures @ 25 Xanax
*PLEASE MAIL ME AS I SPEND A LOT OF TIME AND MOBILE AND MISS CHATS*
Hey guys, it’s been a while.
Feel like brushing off the dust and do some profile art to keep me inspired for my real life work.
Either post here or drop me a message if interested!
1. NathanB - Complete
[image: i.imgur.com]
2. Xena - Complete
[image: i.imgur.com]
3. Dark-Templar - Complete
[image: i.imgur.com]
4. MR_L - Complete
[image: i.imgur.com]
5. IN_COLD_BLOOD - Complete
[image: i.imgur.com]
Examples -
[image: i.imgur.com]
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hey man, would love one! Commenting for Reserve
I would likeeeeee
Ready and reserved (Great artwork so far!)
Looking for something to go with the faction theme :D
Looking for something to go with the faction theme :D
Cheers
Could you narrow the theme down a bit or maybe provide a stock image to work with?
Could you narrow the theme down a bit or maybe provide a stock image to work with?
Reserved a slot for you
Also reserved a slot
Were focused on breaking bad theme (Cartel / meth / cash) NathenB has done our current faction artwork so something that works with that.. but your the artist so you do what you think is best ;)
Oops… I am LATE… :(
May open up a few more once these are completed
Looking good ?? I wanted something custom but I guess I’m be hold till you get some free space mate
Yay… I am in… I will sent u details…
I’ll get your name down on a slot
Another one complete! Customs slots are still open. Message me with any requests!
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
great work - thank you!
great work - thank you!
bump
Bump
Gonna take a couple more requests...