This post is mostly intended for new players to help them save money, thus leaving them with the potential of reaching level 15 faster, but established players without a bazaar can also capitalize on this offer.
Contact me with all items you want to sell and I will list it in my bazaar. Instead of paying the usual 3% fee when listing on the item market, I will charge you a 1.5% fee to sell your items in my bazaar at market-related prices. All proceeds of the sales will go back to you. You only pay the 1.5% listing fee. No strings attached.
Send me a mail if you are interested in order for us to be able to chat via PM afterwards.
Contact me with all items you want to sell and I will list it in my bazaar. Instead of paying the usual 3% fee when listing on the item market, I will charge you a 1.5% fee to sell your items in my bazaar at market-related prices. All proceeds of the sales will go back to you. You only pay the 1.5% listing fee. No strings attached.
Send me a mail if you are interested in order for us to be able to chat via PM afterwards.